Mikaela – 18 – Sydney – Communications & Media student
TWITTER – @mikaelaluckman , #BCM112
Hello reader and welcome to my blog! My name is Mikaela Luckman and I am 18 years old, currently a first-year student at the University of Wollongong Australia, studying a bachelor of Communications and Media majoring in Marketing and Advertising. I chose this degree because I am passionate about communication studies and the marketing world.
In my blog I will be sharing my opinions of the topics we are currently learning about on a weekly basis in which I look forward to further developing my online presence through this blog and other social media platforms.
Anyway, I suppose I should tell you a little bit about myself… here’s 5 fun facts you should know about me:
1) I absolutely love New York and would love to live there one day
2) Film making is my favourite hobbie – I use to make many films when I was little
3) I live in Sydney with my Mum, Dad and younger sister with our pet dog who has a thousand names!
4) I tend to make up words and nicknames and expect others to go with it
5) I am addicted to frozen cokes but love vanilla milkshakes!!
And this my friends brings me to the end of my very first blog post 🙂
Thank you for checking out my blog and I’ll catch you next time!